Sell a property in five steps
Selling a property is a fun but also nerve-wracking experience. We understand that. That’s why we explain in advance what you can expect from us.
1 Your property for sale
- We start with a free valuation and together we decide on the asking price.
- Our photographer takes photos of the property.
- Your property is accurately measured for a floor plan.
- We write an attractive text, listing the benefits of your property.
- As a new object, your property is brought to the attention of our extensive network of potential clients.
- Our 7,500 Facebook followers receive advance notification about your property.
- We put up a prominent ‘for sale’ sign.
- We post the property on our website as well as on other sites like funda.nl, vbo.nl, huislijn.nl and jaap.nl.
- We develop and distribute full-colour brochures of your property.
- Other marketing activities which are suitable for your property and requirements.
2 The viewing
- We arrange viewings with potential buyers.
- Our experienced estate agents will be happy to show them round.
- You receive feedback immediately after each viewing, so you are always up-to-date!
3 The negotiation
Not everyone enjoys or is good at negotiating. That’s where we come in. Based on your wishes, we conduct the negotiations. We always aim for:
- the highest yield;
- the best conditions;
- a satisfied client.
4 The contract of sale
We did it! We got the right offer for the best conditions. Time to make it all official. We do this for you. We draw up the contract of sale and ensure that this is signed by everyone concerned within the agreed time.
5 The handover
This is the day we were working towards: the property is officially handed over to the new owner. We arrange a final inspection with the buyer and ensure that everything is in order to ensure that the exchange goes smoothly.The solicitor deals with the final details.